Neofuge 15 offers the functionality of three centrifuges: high-capacity, general-purpose centrifuge for cell harvesting; a high-speed centrifuge for separating cell lysates; and a microcentrifuge for DNA precipitations.
- Large back-lit LCD screen and easy-to-clean keypad comprise the user-friendly control panel
- Time, temperature(refrigerated models), g-force/speed are easily entered
- Most values can be changed during centrifugation
- Quick spin key enables quick runs at your desired rotational speed
- Nine acceleration and braking ramps are available for sensitive samples
- The last user program used stays automatically on display
- Lid locking and holding during rotor run
- Emergency lid-lock release
- Motor-overheating protection
- Automatic rotor identification
- Electronic imbalance detection
- The modular construction of adaptors allow centrifugation of practically all commercially available tubes
- The adapters are solidly constructed and can be easily cleaned and autoclaved in event of contamination with biologically active sample material
Fixed angle, swinging bucket, microliter rotors for all common tubes from 0.2 to 100 are available for applications using microliter, DIN, blood sample and FalconTM type conical tubes.